Re: APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

Eduardo Pereira Habkost wrote:
> BTW, all messages on the list have a NO_MX_FOR_FROM hit. This is giving
> 1.8 extra hit points for everybody. Fixing this or remoing this test
> could help to avoid false positives.

This is *very* interesting! It means the day we fix it we will start
receiving from the list all the spam currently having a score between
5.0 and 6.8 (except those who actually match the NO_MX_FOR_FROM check).

I hope those of you who oppose so strongly to changing default
threshold from 5.0 will agree to downgrade it a little bit after the
NO_MX_FOR_FROM thing is fixed.