Re: SpamAssassin - how about bogofilter?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 10:38:28PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Does anybody know when will master be upgraded to woody?

I don't think anyone can tell for sure... someone needs to dedicate time to
round up all the important software on the machine that isn't in .debs,
start the transition to woody, watch over it and fix anything that comes up.

Conversion from potato to woody on klecker was actually made a _lot_ easier
with the move of services to gluck -- neuro moved all of the files and I
started working on it without worrying that I'll break live stuff. After it
was done (a few trivial and a couple of not-so-trivial interventions), and
tested a little bit, the addresses were changed without worrying about
breakage.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.