Re: SpamAssassin now used to filter BTS Mail

Sean> even the famous Nigerian spams did not get a yes.  I think they
Sean> rated 4.8 and the limit was set to 5.  I am not a spam assassin
Sean> guru so I did not quite grok the two headers.  How many
Sean> asterisks is too many?

4 is the most you'll see, because 5 means a hit and the mail won't
show up.

Even if spamassassin doesn't stop the mail from showing up on the
list, the headers it includes should be a big help for setting your
own personal filter with procmail or something similar.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A. I did not vote for Emperor Bush.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087