RE: Bits from the uw-imap maintainer

By the way, as you'll note from my directory listing there, despite
using the "-B" flag on dpkg-buildpackage, the _all.deb packages were
built (though not included in the .changes).

This means you are building arch-indep packages in your binary-arch
target.  Please don't do that, as it creates more work for the buildd
maintainers (they have to go around deleting _all.deb packages from time
to time, as I understand it), plus wastes CPU time and disk space during
builds.

... Adam