Re: Bug#75853: TONER CARTRIDGES
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#75853: TONER CARTRIDGES
- From: Colin Watson <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:11:53 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20021003151152.GA491@riva.ucam.org>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20020920121823.GC19559@riva.ucam.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D8A2321.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20020920071549.GB8265@zewt.org> <E17sIoQ-0000hEfirstname.lastname@example.org> <20020920105440.GB8453@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <20020920121823.GC19559@riva.ucam.org>
On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 01:18:23PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 12:54:40PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 10:06:54AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> > > If http://bugs.debian.org/somenumber contains two short mails with
> > > valid information hidden in between two (as usual rather lengthy
> > > html-) spam mails imho it'll make at least Debian's BTS look bad. It
> > > kind of looks like Debian doesn't really care about the BTS.
> > >
> > > It really should be possible to delete them.
> > It's possible, it merely takes a manual intervention by one of
> > email@example.com people. We haven't scripted it yet, probably should
> > have... code welcome...
> I might have a look at this soon. I need to get my head around the
> details of the .log format anyway.
For those following along at home, I now pretty much have this working,
although it probably needs a menu-driven interface or something rather
than the command-line interface I have right now.
Colin Watson [firstname.lastname@example.org]