pbuilder automation

Hello,

Has anybody created a script that will
automatically do the following?

1. build package with pdebuild.
2. sign it for uploading to Debian.
3. upload it to Debian.

???

Currently, I do each step manually, and this
gets tedious after a while.

What I would like is a process like that I normally
use without pbuilder:

dpkg-buildpackage: automatically does 1, and 2, and leaves
result in a known location for the next step.

debrelease: automatically uploads result to Debian.

This doesn't appear to be immediately possible with pbuilder,
because pdebuild does not sign the package, put it
in the location expected by debrelease, or even set the
privileges correctly, to allow the non-root user write
access.

Is this possible? Has anyone written code to do this,
or do I need to do it msyelf?
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>