Debian Keyring

     I am trying to download the Debian keyring from
keyring.debian.org (which resolves to auric.d.o).  I have downloaded
both /org/keyring.debian.org/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg and
/org/keyring.debian.org/keyrings-new/debian-keyring.pgp using both
rsync and scp.

     When I try to list keys from these keyrings, gpg is able to read
 five keys, then reports:

          gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=00)
          gpg: read_keyblock: read error: invalid packet
          gpg: enum_keyblocks failed: invalid keyring
          gpg: error reading key: invalid keyring

     What is the correct procedure to get the Debian keyring?

Regards,

Bob
--
   _