Re: Bits from the SRM

* Martin Schulze

| mailman     stable    2.0.11-1woody1  alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc, source
| mailman     updates   2.0.11-1woody4  i386
| mailman     updates   2.0.11-1woody5  alpha, arm, hppa, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc, source
|
| 	DSA-147 mailman - cross-site scripting
|
| 	Plus: Fix a permission bug that renders the package
| 	uninstallable (upgrade with corrected perms would work,
| 	though)
|
| 	MISSING i386

I'll upload this, but I think the i386 buildd problem should be looked
into, as noted on IRC today.

| murasaki    stable    0.5.4-2     alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc, source
| murasaki    updates   0.5.4-2.1   i386, source
|
| 	* NMU
|
| 	* Init script now exists silently if hotplug isn't supported by the
| 	  kernel (closes: #150615)
|
| 	Doesn't sound like a valid update to stable

The package will break violently if you are installing it on a kernel
without hotplug support, and will refuse to be removed if your kernel
doesn't have hotplug support.  Please reconsider and let this go in.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-