Re: Building against testing [was Re: "Recompile with libc6 from testing" <-- doesn't help i think!]

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 09:24:31AM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> > Alternatively, you could do something like have uploads with an urgency
> > of "risky" or something get diverted to experimental until the previous
> > version either (a) makes it to testing, or (b) spends, say, fourteen
> > days not getting it to testing and "times out".
> Hmm.  I really really like this idea.  What would it take to make it happen?

Getting a better word than "risky" ? JoeyH saying he likes it? Thinking
about it some more to make sure there aren't real problems? Solving
various implementation details probably. Dunno. Still just tossing the
idea around to see if it floats. Or something.

Cheers,
aj