Sid & Gnome, was: Re: Sid & Openoffice (user interface font not working)

Hi

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 07:49:35PM -0700, Warren Dodge wrote:
> Ah! So I'm not the only one! Here's what I found and how I fixed (hacked)
> it...

This did not work for me :(

The problem I have is this:

olalu@omni:~$ gnome-terminal

** (gnome-terminal:20703): WARNING **: Couldn't load font "Sans 10" falling back to "Sans 10"

** (gnome-terminal:20703): WARNING **: Couldn't load font "Sans 10" falling back to "Sans 10"

** (gnome-terminal:20703): WARNING **: All font failbacks failed!!!!
olalu@omni:~$

Same thing with a lot of other gnome programs.

Running mkfontdir on font directories do not help.

Regards,

// Ola