Re: Building against testing [was Re: "Recompile with libc6 from testing" <-- doesn't help i think!]

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 10:46:47PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Joey Hess's upload frequency is still the major outstanding bug on that
> > score. :(
> You willing to pen the GR to stop him?

Hey, testing already stops him, and code trumps GRs any day, muahahahaha.

Been considering whether maybe having some sort of automated "hey, you've
made a dozen debconf uploads recently, none of them have had RC bugs,
so I'm going to divert any more uploads you make to experimental for
the next 11 days, so the current version can get into testing" might be
convenient, though.

Cheers,
aj