Re: gcc-3.x and C programs with some C++ objects linked in

Am 12.09.02 um 18:26:56 schrieb Mario Lang:
> Until gcc-2.95 it was perfectly possible to compile the .cc files with
> g++ into .o files, and link the whole program with gcc into a binary
> which did not dynamicly link against libstdc++.
>
> In gcc-3.x, this appears to no longer work.

I'm sorry that I'm not really helpful, but if it's any consolation, you
are not alone. Python2.3 exhibits a strange bug on ia64 when it's
compiled with g++-3.2 and linked with gcc-3.2. More specifically,
there's one spot where 16/4=3.

Bye,
    Mike

--