Re: Work-needing packages report for Sep 6, 2002

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Michael Stone wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 06:56:09PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> > On the other side nobody is forcing anybody to care. That's up to the
> > individual. I do respect the work QA is doing but it's a free choice to
> > pick up that responsibility.
>
> Well, you've missed the distiction between "cohesive, quality
> distibution" and "collection of random crap". Most of us aim for the
> former.

Hmm, if the quality of your work would be as high as the choice of your
words then I wouldn't be certain of your assertion.

Not only are you implicitly implying that I'm aiming for the "collection
of random crap" but your sentence also says that unmaintained = crap. Both
assertions are false.

Answering the rest in the reply to Colin.
*t

         Tomas Pospisek
         http://sourcepole.ch
         Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11