Re: NMU'ing for wishlist bugs? (aka: intent to NMU bind9)

That's the problem; I _have_ been waiting to hear his side of the story,
for 3 months now.  I would love to hear a reason why this shouldn't be
done (as I would try to fix the problem, and confront him w/ another
patch), but all I've heard from the maintainer thus far as been "I'll
look at it in $x days".

[...]