Re: Debian repository

> (i.e. apt-ftparchive doesn't seem to use the pool structure...)

why should it? There is no *need* to use the pool structure.
That's completely under control of the repository maintainers.
If you have just a few packages its unnecessary.

> Is there somewhere a complete specification of a debian apt'able
> repository ?

I use
dpkg-scanpackages . /dev/null | tee Packages | gzip > Packages.gz
for my private repositories (pre-versions of packages etc.)

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
        A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.