Re: debian effected by ban on electronic games?

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 03:36:36PM -0400, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> Hereward Cooper <zadok@phreaker.net> writes:
> > [1] http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1103-956357.html
> Wow.  I have to say, I never thought a Western government would come
> along and make the US government look like they have a clue...

Heh,
If I read the article correct, there is a *big* difference:
The greece government stated in february that they *have* no clue
about gaming, so they would not be able to differentiate between
gambling (for money) stuff which they try to stop, and normal
gaming. The gambling for money seems to be a big problem in that
country.
But at least they admit they are too dumb to see the
difference...

I can only see it as a protest of the government to the people,
that the people don't pay enough attention to the politics. :)

--
mail          up   50+23:04,     5 users,  load 0.14, 0.13, 0.08
mistar1       up   25+07:22,    12 users,  load 0.00, 0.00, 0.00