Re: Update excuses - please explain

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Anthony Towns wrote:

> No, nothing stange about it at all. paul got rebuilt before the new
> libgtkdatabox-* was available. It either needs to be binNMUed on those
> architectures, or a new source needs to be uploaded to get it rebuilt.
Well, now I understand the trouble.  New upload just went to incoming.
On the other hand I insist on my statement that this is not obviously
to see using the update_excuses and madison and needs some guessing
on developers side.

Next question:  Is there any trace of packages which are uploaded to
stable and should go to woody-proposed-updates?  How can I check if
the moove to there is progressing or whether I need to do something?

Kind regards

         Andreas.