Re: More GPL fonts

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 12:34:40PM -0700, Dustin Norlander wrote:
> I have GPL'ed many of my freeware fonts.  They are all decorative fonts, so
> they wont be of much use as screenfonts, but are good for logos, design
> stuff ect..  A couple of them are quit old and not that great, but someone
> might be able to make some use of them :)
>
> Michael - I'll leave it up to you if you want to package any of these.
>
> http://www.dustismo.com/fonts/balker.zip
> http://www.dustismo.com/fonts/flatline.zip
> http://www.dustismo.com/fonts/ItWasntMe.zip
> http://www.dustismo.com/fonts/Junkyard.zip
> http://www.dustismo.com/fonts/MarkedFool.zip
> http://www.dustismo.com/fonts/Progenisis.zip
> http://www.dustismo.com/fonts/Swift.zip
> http://www.dustismo.com/fonts/Wargames.zip
> http://www.dustismo.com/fonts/Winks.zip
>
> Thanks
> Dustin

Great, Dustin, thank you.

I will be packaging a number of truetype fonts for inclusion in debian
somehow, but the details are not fully worked out yet. I'll take a
look at these for to include in that package, or in a package of just
your fonts.

Thanks again
  michael

--
michael cardenas | lead software engineer | lindows.com | hyperpoem.net

"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot on the ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a see possibly, from the Absolute."
- Rumi