Re: GCC 3.2 transition

On Friday 16 August 2002 20:26, you wrote:
> On Friday 16 August 2002 15:51, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
>
> If it is done by the platform porters a special build server has to be
> setup for each platform recompiling all packages depending on c++. A wanna
> build feature creating packages for NMUs can be used.

I am currently doing this experiment on s390 without uploading of course. I
have grepped the build logs of about 4000 packages that I have access to for
g++|c++ and about 900 packages qualified. I am currently rebuilding these
packages with gcc-3.2 using a local wanna-build DB. This will take some days.
I will let you know the results.

Gerhard