Re: wanted sponsor for guardian package

    Dmitry> Hello!  i want to get some experiance with debian
    Dmitry> developing and searching for developer who have a time to
    Dmitry> check package. package is guardian for snort (a
    Dmitry> lightweight intrustion detection system).  guardian
    Dmitry> watches the output from snort and uses ipchains or
    Dmitry> iptables to block attacker.

I can have a look at it. Just remember that I should have installed
this package a couple of months ago, but since it didn't exists as
a Debian GNU/Linux package, I forgot about it :)
--
Uzi president CIA BATF ammunition genetic explosion critical Rule Psix
bomb $400 million in gold bullion cryptographic plutonium Cuba