Re: Upcoming bug mass-filing re. non-free TrueType fonts in main

> Now would be a really good time for people to email authors of decent
> TrueType freeware fonts to see if they can be convinced to put their fonts
> under a DFSG-free license if anyone is interested in doing that.

For the author of ttf-larabie-*, i tried that when i made these
packages. The licence we got does NOT fulfill all DFSG requirements, but
is already very liberate. I don't think we'll get further than that.
So please don't press him, unless you maybe pay him to release his fonts
(or some of the most useful ones at least, like Blue Highway)
under the GPL ;)

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
                Those who understand binary and those who don't