M$ true type fonts in non-free?

Even if M$ has made unavailable for download true type fonts required by
msttcorefonts, the fonts license (as someone pointed out on the familiar
mailing list http://www.handhelds.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/familiar,
permit redistribution.

This is the key point (reported by the poster on the ML, I haven't
checked it):

        Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and
        distribute an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE
        PRODUCT;  provided that each copy shall be a true and complete
        copy, including all copyright and trademark notices, and shall
        be accompanied by a copy of this EULA.  Copies of the SOFTWARE
        PRODUCT may not be distributed for profit either on a
        standalone basis or included as part of your own product.

We can move msttcorefonts to non-free and embed the fonts in it.
Fonts tarball is available at:
http://keithp.com/~keithp/fonts/truetype.tar.gz

Cheers.

--