Re: free-java-sdk and friends - status report

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 05:16:42PM +0200, Grzegorz Prokopski wrote:
> Hello!
>
> First I wanted to thank all who discussed about the idea of
> free-java-sdk. I have included small FAQ and (as adviced) I'll
> be including some documentation about 'why ABC is better than XYZ'.

	Please, could you send this information to the Java FAQ?
(as a wishlist bug to java-common) It could be very useful there too.
IMHO it would be better if the documentation was placed in the FAQ
and not in the package (the package Depends: on java-common?) in
order to not spread the information too much around.

	Regards

	Javi