Re: Problems with freeswan upload

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 10:21:44PM +0200, Rene Mayrhofer wrote:

> Since I am getting more and more bug-reports about users requesting an
> updated package, I would like to get this resolved quickly. Therefore, I
> am happy about any hint on what I am doing wrong (RTFM with a pointer to
> the respective document is more than welcome :) ).

I'd suggest asking debian-legal about the OpenSSL licensing issue.

Other than that both the new binary package and the move from non-US to
main require manual intervention by the ftpmasters and barring any
licesning or similar problems they might identify the best thing to do
is wait for them.  In my recent experience that has been taking a bit
longer than week for simple packages.