Re: please remove current libsdl-image1.2, libsdl-perl etc. from sarge.

Junichi Uekawa a écrit :

> Without it, testing scripts can not handle the situation
> properly, because there is no dependency information to
> suggest the incompatibility.

The testing scripts should have handled this situation fine, just
with uploading the new libsdl-perl with a higher priority. Moreover, a
misplaced NMU (for the perl staging area) added a few more days of delay.

There is no one to blame, as this could have happened to anyone,
including you and me. What we can conclude is that :
1) we should not forget to use priorities,
2) all of this would be better with versioned symbols.