libsndfile

Hi all,

I'm just wondering what is happening with libsndfile. I got an email from
somebody a while ago asking to take over libsndfile, and I've already
consented to do so. However, I haven't seen any activity in this package
for a while, and there is a bug filed against it asking for the new
upstream release. What's happening with libsndfile?

If nobody is doing anything to it, I'm thinking of uploading the latest
0.x upstream to close the bug, and leave version 1.x to whoever wants to
take over the package. (I don't have the time to do a good job of it, so
I'd appreciate it if somebody else took over.)

"I'm running Windows '98." "Yes." "My computer isn't working now." "Yes, you
already said that." -- User-Friendly