Re: ITO: LILO

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 07:08:46PM -0400, Simon Law wrote:
> 	Excellent...  My secret plan to deprecate LILO in favour of GNU
> GRUB is progressing wonderfully.  My other secret plan to frustrate
> people who boot RAID machines is coming along marvellously as well.
> Everything is falling in to place.

Sorry, the latest versions of GRUB boot just fine from RAID1 partitions,
if you tell it to access the raw partition as a non-RAID partition.

(of course, this has certain limitations, but anyway...)

> 	Oh.  Did I just post this out loud?

SHUTUP!

Nobody must find out about my secret plans for world domination.

NOBODY!
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>