Re: Unidentified subject!

On Sat, Aug 03, 2002 at 09:30:48PM -0600, Thomas Schubert wrote:
> What does it mean when a company says that its OS is based on Debian?

That would probably depend at least a little bit on the company.

Several companies take the Debian distribution, add their own touches, and
release the result in some manner or another.  I can't be much more
specific than that unless you tell me which company you're asking about or
I learn to read minds.  It's a rather difficult to do and not many geeks
are very good at it, so please elaborate?  =)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>         Do not write in this space

<woot> Put *that* in you .sig and smoke it, Knghtbrd.
<Culus> You know he will read this :>
<woot> heheheheh.