Mozilla weirdness [Was: pyzor -- spam-catcher using a collaborative filtering network]

Bastian> Pyzor is a collaborative, networked system to detect and
Bastian> block spam using identifying digests of messages.  Pyzor
Bastian> initially started out to be merely a Python implementation of
Bastian> Razor, but due to the protocol and the fact that Razor's
Bastian> server is not Free Software, I decided to Pyzor should be
Bastian> based upon a new, lighter, more language-independent
Bastian> protocol.

Bastian> Preliminary packages can be found at
Bastian> http://people.debian.org/~calvin/debian/

When following the Download link on sourceforge for this in Mozilla, I
get a messagebox saying "There is a problem with your certificate
database" (about 3 times before the page finally loads).  I have no
trouble with any SSL pages I have bookmarked.

$ dpkg --list mozilla-browser mozilla-psm openssl
ii  mozilla-browse 1.0.0-3        Mozilla Web Browser - core and browser
ii  mozilla-psm    1.0.0-3        Mozilla Web Browser - Personal Security Mana
ii  openssl        0.9.6e-1       Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related

Anyone knows why?

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087