security updated libssl kept apache from reloading

Hi,

Every morning logrotate does a '/etc/init.d/apache reload'. This morning
it didn't work out right. This is from my apache errorlog:

[Fri Aug  2 06:26:07 2002] [notice] SIGUSR1 received.  Doing graceful
restart Syntax error on line 51 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_ssl.so into server:
/usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.6: undefined symbol: OpenSSLDie

So it seems it has something to do with libssl, which had a security
update recently. Now everything works fine by the way, so I think it is
a one time effect. But I thought: Can't hurt to tell, maybe it's more
serious...

grts Tim