Re: Debian 3.0r1

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 09:17:10AM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> The problem is that the new version has important new features that make
> it easier to use in different situations, so it is hard to recommend the
> old version anymore.

I guess nobody ever heard that, but last night somebody told me that
KDE3 has *gasp* some new features, so it should definetely go in, too if
you ask me.

"The dselect package selection interface is confusing to some new users.
 Reportedly, it even makes seasoned kernel developers cry."
                -- dselect's manpage