Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer)

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 03:46:48PM -0400, Luke Seubert wrote:
> On 07/21/2002 3:28 PM, Hereward Cooper at zadok@phreaker.net wrote:
>
> For the next batch of code names, how about main characters from the
> original Star Trek TV series?  Debian kirk, Debian spock, Debian scotty,
> etc.  That should give debian-devel something pointless to debate for a
> while in the post-orgasmic afterglow of woody's release.

So let's start :-)

Why not characters from Lord Of The Rings Book ?

there should be no problem until debian v. 80
(and if we include The Hobbit and Silmarillion we should have no more problem )

cya
Samuele

--
Samuele Giovanni Tonon  <samu@linuxasylum.net>   http://www.linuxasylum.net/~samu/
          	Acid -- better living through chemistry.