Re: Possible mass-filing of bugs

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 10:26:58AM +0100, Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> was heard to say:
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 07:26:04AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp> writes:
>
> > > Local variables:
> > > mode: debian-changelog
>
> > Useless stuff. In the past it was needed for this mode, but it now
> > works without that.
>
> Equally well, filing bug reports about it seems like a complete
> overreaction.

  Especially given that the new emacs mode will ask you about removing
it when you release a new version.  At least, it did for me..

  Daniel

|                          "Inconceivable!"                                   |
|                            -- "The Princess Bride"                          |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org ----/