Re: (Possible) menu code rewrite

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 09:20, Brian Masinick wrote:
> Yeah, I agree with you.  If you want someone to have admin privileges,
> you should be explicit about that. Don't make any assumptions about who
> should be a valid administrator.  For people like us, who own and

Ditto.  I know a few envrionments here that would be very unhappy with
braindead default settings.  I think its a neat idea and would like to
see it, but make sure the 'expected' behavior is close to what people
expect from other unicies.  Having all these extra admin loopholes
really confuses things from a centralized administration perspective.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/