Re: Debian Food(TM) (Re: export food products)

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 00:10, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> #include <hallo.h>
> Admar Schoonen wrote on Tue Jul 09, 2002 um 01:13:13AM:
>
> > > Recipes could be included programmatically in a standardised and free
> > > format, based on Guile, perhaps?  Of course, we could get backing from
> > > hardware companies like KitchenAid or Oscar.
> > and if 'apt-get source <recipe>' could go out on the internet to an
> > online supermarket to order all the ingredients I need to make <recipe>,
> > life would be perfect
>
> I think, this is not the appropriate name for such function.
>
> "apt-get cook-deps <recipe>" would be better.

Wonder if I can persuade Sainsburys Online to provide an apt source...

apt-get shopping

Then I'd have to work on Dominos Pizza

apt-get pizza pepperoni pepperoni pepperoni

This has potential

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant     Have you ever, ever felt like this?  Had strange
http://netsplit.com/      things happen?  Are you going round the twist?