Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem

Sorry to spam the list with non devel stuff, but this was the main list name that I heard thrown around at the conference, and since Joe's already started, I'll pitch in.

I wrote up a short (or maybe not so short) summary of the last day at the conference (the only day I could attend), with pictures, which you can find here:

If you have an corrections or objections, or anything you'd like to add or see changed, let me know.

In case you're asking yourself, who the hell is this guy, I'm a developer for lindows. Since going to the conference though, I really want to spend some of my own time helping out debian, and have begun to read about the application process and read the list of work-needing packages. I have lots of programming experience and, at lindows I've had to make a good number of debian packages, so I'm hoping I can be pointed in the right direction to contribute.

Thanks for a great time everyone, I hope I can go next year.

michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi