apt and pin (?)

Hello,

When I build my own package on my system with the lastest source,
an "apt-get upgrade" will replace my package; for example
if i do "apt-get source --build wmaker" and "dpkg -i wmaker*.deb",
an "apt-get updgrade" will install the same version of wmaker, but
from official Debian repository.

What I want is apt to upgrade wmaker ONLY if a new version
is available, and to ignore if versions are identical.

I think "Pin" is a solution, but I don't know what to say.
With something like:
Package: wmaker
Pin: version 0.80.0-5

wmaker will never be upgraded ! :-(

--
Julien Danjou

 .''`. Debian developer
: :' : http://hno3.org
`. `'  http://people.debian.org/~acid
  `-   GPG: 9A0D 5FD9 EB42 22F6 8974  C95C A462 B51E C2FE E5CD