debconf2 keysigning last call

Please, please, please get your keys in sometime today (in CST terms, so like Mon Jul 1 06:00:00 UTC 2002) if your wanting to join the formal keysigning at debconf2. I'll be sending out the URL to each person who signed up shortly after that time to the email they signed up with, if it looks invalid I'll take the first uid off of their key. Everyone involved will need to verify their fingerprint in that file as correct and then make a md5sum of that file to verify with everyone at the keysigning.

send your public key(s), ascii armored, to keysign@ringworld.org

Thanks!

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/