Bug#150551: ITP: wmcoincoin -- Stupid dockapp for browsing DaCode sites news and board
Version: N/A; reported 2002-06-20
* Package name : wmcoincoin
Version : 2.3.8b
Upstream Author : Julien Pommier <email@example.com>
* URL : http://hules.free.fr/wmcoincoin/
* License : GPL v2
Description : Stupid dockapp for browsing DaCode sites news and board
WMCoinCoin allows you to browse linuxfr.org, and any other site based
on DaCode 1.2+. Warning: it is currently only in French !
Its main functionality is a red button allowing to post "coin ! coin !"
on the board. It also features:
* display of the title and contents of the news;
* an integrated, high-end trollometer, measuring the troll level of
the messages on the board;
* a real trolloscope, similar to the one that equips the Chinese
* help balloons;
* statistics about the people using the board;
* the Palmipède Editor, allowing to post other things than
"coin ! coin !";
* a flamophone function, warning you when being flamed;
* the Pinnipède Teletype, a decision-maker tool;
* a professional plopificator with its boitakon(tm), when you don't
want to read some trolls;
* Clippy, always making appropriate suggestions of stupid things to
say when you hesitate.
The software is currently not internationalized and only supports the
French language. Some translations of the advanced functions may be
difficult, so don't hesitate to contact the upstram authors if you want
to help them.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com