Re: Accepted apache 1.3.26-1 (i386 source all)

Changes:
 apache (1.3.26-1) unstable; urgency=high
 .
* The "This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize
     it." release.
   * New upstream release.
   * Fixes security bug, Closes: #150287

Can this be uploaded into woody as well? I would much prefer that instead of someone going through the effort of trying to backport the fix into apache 1.3.24 (the current apache in woody). 1.3.26 includes other nice bug fixes that would be beneficial to woody considering that it has been released yet not point in having older software in woody just for the sake of having older software. Thank you.

--
Paul Baker

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
         -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc