Re: VMLAB a new tool for AVR microcontrollers

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:59, AMTools wrote:
> This is to announce you a new tool for AVR: Visual Micro Lab (VMLAB).
>
> VMLAB is not just another IDE. It is a virtual prototyping IDE,
> where you can design and debug your hardware+software before
> soldering a single wire! Say goodbye to your emulator!
>
> But VMLAB is of course a top class IDE, with multi-window editor,
> in-line error reporting, integrated original Atmel assembler, symbolic
> debugging, etc, etc.

By posting to the Debian development mailing list I presume that you are
offering your product for inclusion in Debian.  To be included in Debian
software must be freely available for anyone in the world to use.

Please confirm that this is what you desire and we will start freely
distributing your software without charge to everyone who wants it.