Roving Debian Developer In Geneva, Switzerland 6/29/2002-7/12/2002

Hello, folks.

I'm going to be in Geneva, Switzerland from June 29th to July 12th of this year. If you're a developer, or you want to be, and you're in the rough area of Geneva, and want to exchange key signatures and war stories over coffee, wine, or beer B-) please let me know.

I'll also be making day trips to some nearby cities in Switzerland and France.

~ESP

P.S. That's not a vacation announcement, by the way. I'll have my machine with me, and probably spend most of the time there hacking.

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@debian.org