possible ITP of poldhu driver; pcmcia add-on module package concerns

I'm thinking about packaging the poldhu driver, which is for No Wires
Needed wireless cards and also the 3com x-jack wireless card.

It's GPL'd; web site is http://www.xs4all.nl/~bvermeul/swallow/

I don't know about packaging a add-on pcmcia module though. There are a
couple of variables: kernel version, in-kernel or pcmcia-cs pcmcia drivers.
It'd be hard to build precompiled module packages that work with our
stock kernels. (It's hard enough to do with with a non pcmcia modules
package). I may package it as only a -source package.

--
see shy jo