Re: Linux Test Project http://ltp.sf.net

Manoj Iyer <manjo@austin.rr.com> writes:

> I am interested in maintaining LTP debian packages for testing and
> unstable. Please give me directions as to how I can make this possible.

look at [1]. Especially [2] and [3]. Look at wnpp to find out if
somebody else already intends to package LTP. If not, file a WNPP
bug[6] stating that you intend to package LTP. Package it. Apply to
become a new maintainer. Meanwhile, publish the download location of
your new package and find a sponsor.

      Goodbyte, Gerd.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/
[2] http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/
[3] http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/
[4] http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/developers-reference/
[5] http://www.debian.org/devel/join/
[6] http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
--
Gerd Flaig                     Technik                gerd@schlund.de
Bei Schlund + Partner AG       Erbprinzenstr. 4-12  D-76133 Karlsruhe