A pointer to the requested packages page

Hi,

there are several packages requested by users of Debian (including me)
that are listed at [1]. If someone is looking for something to package he
might find interesting suggestings there. The procedure if you want t
package a program is simple:

- look in the the logs of the corresponding WNPP bug (linked from [1])
- retitle the bug to "ITP: "
- handle it as if it was your ITP

Notes:
- The list of requested packages might contain programs that are dead or
  non-packagable.
- I'm not saying that these programs must be packaged, this is simply a
  pointer that this page does exist.

cu
Adrian

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested

--

You only think this is a free country. Like the US the UK spends a lot of
time explaining its a free country because its a police state.