Re: ITP: elinks (split links and elinks)

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 12:14:28AM +0200, Peter Gervai wrote:
>  pps: If you think this is all too simple, I'll share with you the fact that
>  links 2.xx will contain graphics and javascript support. But as far as I
>  see, it is going to be in the 'links' tree, without forking. Let us pray.

FYI, I have some debs for links2 (for woody/sid) with
graphics/x11/svgalib/fb/javascript support:

Christian Surchi, csurchi@debian.org, christian@firenze.linux.it |   ICQ
www.debian.org - www.softwarelibero.it - www.firenze.linux.it    | 38374818
Riches cover a multitude of woes. -- Menander