Re: The New Security Build Infrastructure

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 02:16:43PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >>"Branden" == Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
>  Branden> On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 02:04:31PM +1000, Jason Thomas wrote:
>  >> if there is a conflict the social contract should be updated.
>
>  Branden> Heresy!  Heresy!  How dare you challenge the paleocracy!
>
> 	Ah, the clown fringe heard from.

Glad I was able to make you laugh.  It would be nice if more people
would follow your example and relax just a little.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Somebody once asked me if I thought
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    sex was dirty.  I said, "It is if