Re: OT: tool to design DBMS tables and relationships

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 08:00:37AM +0200, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:
> > anybody knows a tool to graphically build DBMS tables and relationships
> > between entities? of course under linux and possibly free?
>
> You are probabli looking for tcm (Package: tcm).

TCM can _draw_ ER diagrams, but can it also generate SQL statements from
the drawed ER diagram?
Or, alternatively, can it export in some XML format from which SQL
statements can be built using XSLT or other transformation language?

TIA,
Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy