Re: Debian Developer Survey (short, anonymous)

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Steve Langasek wrote:

> > > survey is anonymous,
> > I would guess 1, 2 and 3 together makes it _VERY_ easy to deanonymize
> > that survey.

> Well, you certainly don't have to provide any more detail about when you
> joined than you wish to.

I don't want to imply that the OP wants to use the data for anything
but his project; My point was that just because you don't have to give
your name it's not anonymous magically.

>                                         I'm much more interested in the
> statistical results than in knowing what Q. Random Developer's education
> level is.

So am I which is why I already filled in this web form.

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal