Re: Debian Developer Survey (short, anonymous)

>>"Joey" == Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

 Joey> when entered debian info is easy,

	It took me two years and and location of the infamous
 infomagic release site to determine that

 Joey> some web searches can fairly well narrow down when someone
 Joey> began using debian (and that's not a fact most of us would
 Joey> hesitate to tell anyone, anyway..),

	I'd appreciate it if people could let me know when I started
 using Debian. I think it was '94, it was certainly before summer of
 '95, but may have been as early as 93 (though perhaps I was using SLS
 then).

	manoj
bored
--
 When I think about myself, I almost laugh myself to death, My life
 has been one great big joke, Sixty years in these folks' world A